To upgrade follow the steps in your website's http://mybaseurl/upgrader.php script. You will need to copy the URL of the attached TAR file (created via the form below) during step 3.
Your upgrade to version 6 RC3
If you'd prefer though you can enter in your version number right here:
All known bugs in version 6.0 RC2 have been fixed (a number of people have given RC2 a good test run on some quite complex and large sites, so we are leading up towards a very solid v6-final release).
Due to client requests we've slipped in some extra little features:
- Improved templating to allow a "year book" style member directory (requires template changes, but easier to achieve than before)
- Improvements to the main_include_module block
- New support for writing addons for associating to videos on external video sites, rather than it being limited to Facebook and Youtube via hard-coding
- Content translation has been made far more user-friendly, with defined and explained workflows (a new tutorial is expected soon also)
- There is a new unofficial hidden option for enabling better Google Translate support on the translation screens (you need to give ocPortal a Google API key)
More information about version 6 is available here.
Any common upgrade problems are being tracked in this forum topic.
If you have another problem, please file a bug report and ocProducts will respond and update the topic accordingly.