Anyone upgrading should read the upgrade information topic.
To upgrade follow the steps in your website's http://mybaseurl/upgrader.php script. You will need to copy the URL of the attached TAR file (created via the form below) during step 3.
Your upgrade to version 6 beta2
If you'd prefer though you can enter in your version number right here:
- Fixes have been made to all known bugs.
- The upgrader usability has been improved a bit.
- The gallery now accepts direct Facebook and Youtube video links.
- If FFMPEG is installed, video thumbnails can now be generated automatically.
- There is a new subsystem programmers can use for recognising links posted directly inside Comcode.
- If you try and join using an e-mail account already registered and this is prohibited, ocPortal will now link to the lost-password screen.
- The XML import/export system for pushing data from staging sites to live sites has been improved with support for exporting tree structures, better modelling of dependencies, and putting permission and meta data alongside primary data.
- Many of our external test systems have been transferred into our subversion repository as unit tests, greatly improving the ease/scope of running pre-release testing on our code base.
- All our unit tests pass.
Still pending is work on the mobile support in the default theme and fixing some remaining template preview accuracy issues.