We have observed the recent successes and failures of bitcoin with great interest. Our analysts have been working hard and found a way to leverage the power of ocPortal points, combined with bitcoin technology, to create a fully regulated online digital currency. Imagine the benefits of a true digital currency, under the dependable control of OCP, with full anti-fraud regulation.
We call this technology, ocSterling (OCS).
We are building a new network infrastructure consisting of a number of key components…
1) We are taking advantage of the UK's most data-connected city, Cheltenham, to build a new data processing infrastructure. All transactions will be carefully inspected by our analysts, working under the supervision of our director (Graham, Chris), at our Head-Quarters. We will be able to process the ocSterling equivalent to over 9000 megabitcoins per second.
2) All Apple devices (iOS < 7.0.6) will be automatically upgraded over the air to include our patented hard-edge wallet technology. Our engineers are working hard on finding a way to automatically upgrade newer versions of iOS.
3) The currency will be backed by our subsidiary bank, which will hold 1337 million coins in reserve at launch. Key OCP personnel will have discretionary powers to use these coins to back important infrastructure projects.
4) We are setting up a new website, ocsexchange.com.
5) We are actively working with standards committees to bond MI5-level security into major upcoming encryption standards.
6) Anyone caught using ocSterling inappropriately will automatically be photographed and tracked, using webcams and GPS, powered by the 5eyes network.
We will initially be launching as a UK-only service, but soon we will be spreading across the world via our USA partner, Neo Strategic Alliance, who are building a huge new data centre in Maryland.
We thank you for your interest and look forwarding to improving the security for all of you.
Announcing ocSterling, the evolution of ocPortal points