To upgrade from any previous 3.2.x release you may copy the URL of the attached tar file, and feed it into the http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php script on your website to allow it to automatically extract the files.
» alternatively, manually upload the files inside the attached tar file over existing files (7-zip is just one of many tools for tar files).
After the files are up, open http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php in a web browser, login, and choose to clear caches.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Fixes have been made to the following issues:
- Fixed error when showing custom profile field stats without a full date range
- Improved 'show as edited' behaviour
- Fixed database-error bug when installing to an M.S.N.
- Clarified that ocPortal's inbuilt SMTP is not recommended where PHP-itself is mail-capable
- Improved ocPortal's mail sending code to make outgoing email less likely to look like spam (various measures)
- Fixed incorrect message about 'entering profile details' on the edit-profile screen
- Fixed duplicate specification of page parameter when adding a bookmark
- 'Download_' subgalleries now filtered from gallery views
- Improved usability of the display of gallery images
- Fixed bug where the leader-board page counted weeks starting from 1980 instead of the site installation time
- Fixed character-translation problems with WYSIWYG editor
- Fixed bug with calendar event conflict detection in certain circumstances
- Fixed API documentation problems
- Fixed bug between miniblocks and error handling
- Fixed that new personal topics did not preview correctly
- Fixed duplicate entries showing for news RSS, if news was in the same category twice
- Fixed ordering of forum poll answers failing in rare circumstances
- Fixed problem with drop-down menus on a fixed width theme