To upgrade from any previous 3.2.x release you may copy the URL of the attached tar file, and feed it into the http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php script on your website to allow it to automatically extract the files.
» alternatively, manually upload the files inside the attached tar file over existing files (7-zip is just one of many tools for tar files).
ocProducts cannot make any guarantees about the speed of which any new bugs might be patched, for this upgrade or any other upgrade. It is your own responsibility to make and test a full website backup before you upgrade, for use in the unlikely event of you wanting to revert your upgrade.
After the files are up, open http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php in a web browser, login, and choose to clear caches.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Fixes have been made to the following issues:
- Fixed error when showing custom profile field stats without a full date range
- Improved 'show as edited' behaviour
- Fixed database-error bug when installing to an M.S.N.
- Clarified that ocPortal's inbuilt SMTP is not recommended where PHP-itself is mail-capable
- Improved ocPortal's mail sending code to make outgoing email less likely to look like spam (various measures)
- Fixed incorrect message about 'entering profile details' on the edit-profile screen
- Fixed duplicate specification of page parameter when adding a bookmark
- 'Download_' subgalleries now filtered from gallery views
- Improved usability of the display of gallery images
- Fixed bug where the leader-board page counted weeks starting from 1980 instead of the site installation time
- Fixed character-translation problems with WYSIWYG editor
- Fixed bug with calendar event conflict detection in certain circumstances
- Fixed API documentation problems
- Fixed bug between miniblocks and error handling
- Fixed that new personal topics did not preview correctly
- Fixed duplicate entries showing for news RSS, if news was in the same category twice
- Fixed ordering of forum poll answers failing in rare circumstances
- Fixed problem with drop-down menus on a fixed width theme