To upgrade from any previous 3.2.x release you may copy the URL of the attached tar file, and feed it into the http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php script on your website to allow it to automatically extract the files.
» alternatively, manually upload the files inside the attached tar file over existing files (7-zip is just one of many tools for tar files).
After the files are up, open http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php in a web browser, login, and choose to clear caches.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Fixes have been made to the following issues:
- Fixed erroneous hack attack message caused by long theme names
- Fixed problems with editing language strings when there is no lang/EN version of the language file
- Fixed deletion of warnings, and adding of warnings via member profile
- Added new behind-the-scenes functionality for searching for member profiles only with photos
- Fixed how session expiration could result in lost form submissions
- Fixed AJAX error detection in installer
- Fixed incorrect error message for attaching a non-video when a video is required
- Fixed problem using if_in_group with multiple group IDs
- Fixed a number of time zone problems
- Made error messages shown in the preview frame not include full ocPortal framing
- Fixed incompatibility with SPF (anti-spam technology) that may have led to lost outgoing emails in some cases
- Improved conformance to email composition standards
- Better error checking when previewing posts
- Fixed personal topic creation permission handling
- Adjusted gallery templates
- Improved newsletter archive browsing
- (Updated documentation)