To upgrade from any previous 3.2.x release you may copy the URL of the attached tar file, and feed it into the http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php script on your website to allow it to automatically extract the files.
» alternatively, manually upload the files inside the attached tar file over existing files (7-zip is just one of many tools for tar files).
ocProducts cannot make any guarantees about the speed of which any new bugs might be patched, for this upgrade or any other upgrade. It is your own responsibility to make and test a full website backup before you upgrade, for use in the unlikely event of you wanting to revert your upgrade.
After the files are up, open http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php in a web browser, login, and choose to clear caches.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Fixes have been made to the following issues (found during team testing sessions):
- Bug- page numbers on forum have double border
- Block wizard - IOTD field default is messed up
- ADD_NEWSLETTER op does not lang-decode when viewed from action log
- Should not be able to merge a guest
- On Safari OcCLE command does not refocus input box
- OcCLE up-arrow broken in Safari
- WYSIWYG still broken on Safari
- OcCLE help panel should explain the "commands" and "help <command>" commands to provide a starting point
- OcCLE "version" command should show full version unless just components were what were requested
- Chatroom messaging from ocCLE should default first-watched to first room.
- Looking up an unknown member ID should give error, not guest
- find-winners/survey-results does not handle empty list of quizzes
- "Notes" for quiz setup - missing a description for field
- main_cc_embed block dies with no max param
- "Members section" -> "Member section"
- Most default custom profile fields should be line type not text type
- Merge members should use username field type
- Fix M.S.N. page so explains what to put in
- WYSIWYG discardation message should not need to appear if nothing has actually been changed
- Editing a Comcode page (via add new page wizard?) shows page title as the do-next manager title. Whoops!
- Zone editor: "View" -> "Preview"
- Custom comcode page should include an example usage of a parameter
- Edit page list should always be alphabatised (esp. after adding a new page)
- "Staff Role" CPF permissions - should not be user-editable
- "There are no entries at this time" should be CATEGORIES on the add-entry screen
- template editing with different theme problem
- Anomalous white background for very long text field type
- Alphabetical ordering of calendar types in edit interface
- messed up server time lang strings
- template tree edit link may produce hack-attack alert