To upgrade from any previous 3.2.x release you may copy the URL of the attached tar file, and feed it into the http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php script on your website to allow it to automatically extract the files.
» alternatively, manually upload the files inside the attached tar file over existing files (7-zip is just one of many tools for tar files).
After the files are up, open http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php in a web browser, login, and choose to clear caches.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Fixes have been made to the following issues (found during team testing sessions):
- Bug- page numbers on forum have double border
- Block wizard - IOTD field default is messed up
- ADD_NEWSLETTER op does not lang-decode when viewed from action log
- Should not be able to merge a guest
- On Safari OcCLE command does not refocus input box
- OcCLE up-arrow broken in Safari
- WYSIWYG still broken on Safari
- OcCLE help panel should explain the "commands" and "help <command>" commands to provide a starting point
- OcCLE "version" command should show full version unless just components were what were requested
- Chatroom messaging from ocCLE should default first-watched to first room.
- Looking up an unknown member ID should give error, not guest
- find-winners/survey-results does not handle empty list of quizzes
- "Notes" for quiz setup - missing a description for field
- main_cc_embed block dies with no max param
- "Members section" -> "Member section"
- Most default custom profile fields should be line type not text type
- Merge members should use username field type
- Fix M.S.N. page so explains what to put in
- WYSIWYG discardation message should not need to appear if nothing has actually been changed
- Editing a Comcode page (via add new page wizard?) shows page title as the do-next manager title. Whoops!
- Zone editor: "View" -> "Preview"
- Custom comcode page should include an example usage of a parameter
- Edit page list should always be alphabatised (esp. after adding a new page)
- "Staff Role" CPF permissions - should not be user-editable
- "There are no entries at this time" should be CATEGORIES on the add-entry screen
- template editing with different theme problem
- Anomalous white background for very long text field type
- Alphabetical ordering of calendar types in edit interface
- messed up server time lang strings
- template tree edit link may produce hack-attack alert