To upgrade from any previous 3.2.x release you may copy the URL of the attached tar file, and feed it into the http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php script on your website to allow it to automatically extract the files.
» alternatively, manually upload the files inside the attached tar file over existing files (7-zip is just one of many tools for tar files).
After the files are up, open http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php in a web browser, login, and choose to clear caches.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Fixes have been made to the following issues (Described in more detail):
- Attachments in Comcode tables
- Descending order searches do not work correctly
- Inserting directives using the template editor does not work
- Preview gallery videos fails
- Problem deleting catalogue category
- Problem on some posting-pages
- Safari browser incorrectly identified as Gecko browser
- The main_gallery_embed_block does not decache
- Using the zone editor turns on the 'require session' setting for a zone
- Side box 'Tray' feature added (see the staff chat forum for more information).
- Fixes to a number of possible cases for 'Cross site scripting' ('XSS') attacks. These are indirect attacks against a website, by laying traps for the web browsers of logged-in members of staff.
- Better detection if upload filesize has been exceeded.
- Better detection of FTP folder in installer.
- Fixed comment topic configurability
- Improved catalogue index linkage, in breadcrumbs
- Other fixes to gallery embedding block
- Pending PayPal payments will no longer trigger error mails
- If an error is generated in the preview-box, cleaner formatting is used to display the error.
- The ocp-merge importer no longer fails to continue if it produces a warning.
- Fixed various problems with catalogues and Comcode title fields.
- Improved error handling in a number of specific areas of the code.
- A number of fixes for reading in specific RSS feeds.
- Fixed a minor XHTML validator problem.