To upgrade from any previous 3.2.x release you may copy the URL of the attached tar file, and feed it into the http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php script on your website to allow it to automatically extract the files.
» alternatively, manually upload the files inside the attached tar file over existing files (7-zip is just one of many tools for tar files).
After the files are up, open http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php in a web browser, login, and choose to clear caches.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Fixes have been made to the following issues (Described in more detail):
- Can't purchase POP3 quota in point store.
- Error adding/editing an author
- Error given when viewing your own attachments
- Error installing ocWorld
- Error that masks error messages
- Error when adding a download
- Guests may see unvalidated guest posts
- Minor issue with calendar day view
- OCF guest count never exceeds 1
- Pointstore gambling, mySQL 5 strict mode
- Pointstore gambling, non-OCF users
- Recommend module fails for non-OCF users
- WYSWIYG can now be optionally disabled such that WYSIWYG-generated changes are discarded (rather than converted to Comcode).
- OCF posts/topics may now count towards the validation totals in the staff checklist, via a new hidden option (see the pinned list of hidden options in our Developing forum).
- Problems fixed with FTP SSL incompatibilities on certain servers.
- The see-unvalidated permissions have now been put into a more appropriate permission category (new installs only).
- Problems on some Apache servers with short-URL support have been fixed.
- The 'alien files' upgrade warning is now more clear.
- The 'check permissions' feature is now more thorough.
- A problem with gallery browsing has been fixed.
- The Tempcode 'IS_IN_GROUP' symbol has been improved.
- Various little fixes to language editing have been made.
- The common-word SEO filter has been improved a little.