To upgrade from any previous 3.2.x release, follow the steps in your website's http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php script. You will need to copy the URL of the attached TAR file as one of these steps ("Upload an upgrade TAR/ZIP for extraction").
alternatively, you can manually upload the files inside the attached TAR file over existing files (7-zip is just one of many tools for tar files).
If you don't follow our advice by taking and testing a backup, and end up needing emergency repair help, ocProducts can help charged at our hourly rate.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Fixes have been made to the following issues:
- Top/bottom panels now show for zones set to 'wide'
- A new 'PHOTO' symbol has been added
- A bug with OcCLE environment saving has been fixed
- If an OCF signature is too long, the preview will now pick up on this
- Fixed typo in upgrader where 'ZIP' was said instead of 'TAR'
- Fixed a bug in relative URL expansion for calendar RSS feeds
- Removed a flash point for spiders eating up server resources (calendar RSS)
- Clearing chat messages will no longer delete IM's
- The permission tree editor will now show what values permissions inherit from (when permissions aren't set to override)
- Fixed some bugs between the preview function and the WYSIWYG editor
- Allowed the specific permissions interface to scroll horizontally on Internet Explorer (IE bug workaround)
- Comcode 'tabs' will no longer make word-wrapping look ugly
- Fixed expansion of the chat room module in Site Tree browser interfaces (e.g. menu editor)