To upgrade from any previous 3.0.x release, simply upload the files inside the attached zip file over existing files. After this is done, run http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php and choose to clear caches.
Unfortunately the automatic-extraction method introduced in the last patch release had a bug, so can't be used until the next release.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Fixes have been made to the following issues (Described in more detail):
- Catalogue upload-field bug
- Comcode page search returns extra results with broken links
- Difficulty in selecting usergroup leader
- Error when viewing page source for a valid page
- FTP connection in new upgrading script does not work.
- Guest Captcha broken in some areas in some situations
- HTTP/LDAP authentication bug
- IE6 rendering problem (protruding white strip on the right)
- IPB cookie integration slightly broken
- Member directory search broken
- Personal galleries and guests
- Recommend site e-mails look a little wrong
- Shoutbox taking over an instant-messaging conversation
- Site-Tree interface broken in Internet Explorer
- Stats pie chart bugs
- The link to add a gallery for a newly added member is broken
- The next links in the tease blocks do not work.
- The side_root_galleries block does not work.
- Unvalidated images as rep-images
- WYSIWYG problems