To upgrade from any previous 3.0.x release, simply upload the files inside the attached zip file over existing files. After this is done, run http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php and choose to clear caches.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Fixes have been made to the following issues (Described in more detail):
- A gallery award points to download content management
- Author awards cause errors on Admin Zone front page
- Blank poll option
- Comcode pages may be renamed to have invalid names
- Comcode pages won't delete from the site tree editor
- Custom rank images, amongst other things, aren't picked up if there's a custom theme
- Editing a news category that doesn't exist
- Error when deleting gallery
- PHP versions 4.3.2 and lower
- Problem expanding nodes in the site tree editor
- WYSIWYG editor misinterprets existing Commode for editing
- When a download has images, the edit link becomes an edit link for the last image
- main_gallery_embed block fails
- The upgrader has been completely overhauled and improved in many areas. For the next release onward, you'll be able to upgrade without even needing to manually upload new files.
- The addon installer now works without requiring the user to perform any 'chmodding'.
- The code editor now supports editing of origianl ocPortal files, rather than just allowing overriding. This allows the application of bug fixes without having to fiddle with third party tools.
- Improved detection for failed uploads
- A target theme can n be selected in the Logo wizard