To upgrade from any previous 3.0.x release, simply upload the files inside the attached tar file over existing files (7-zip is just one of many tools for tar files). After this is done, run http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php and choose to clear caches.
Alternatively, if you are running 3.0.7 or higher, you may copy the URL of the attached tar file, and feed it into the http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php script on your website to allow it to automatically extract the files; then use the script to clear caches.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Fixes have been made to the following issues:
- Backup restoration problems
- DST may confuse the calendar month-view
- OCF awards language error
- Theme/Setup Wizard (major bug for Linux systems introduced in 3.0.12)
- Usability issue wrt theme images
- Calendar display error on IE, 1024x768
- Usability improvement for generating theme addons
- Usability problem with template editing
- Forum add/edit on systems with a malfunctioning PHP mySQL setup
- Small bug whereby breadcrumbs are sometimes shown twice
- Support for an override to turn off security-image noise
- Support for an override to hide the add image/video gallery selector when a gallery is specified by URL
- So that those without Admin Zone access cannot see Admin links in the CMS zone