To upgrade from any previous 3.0.x release, simply upload the files inside the attached tar file over existing files (7-zip is just one of many tools for tar files). After this is done, run http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php and choose to clear caches.
Alternatively, if you are running 3.0.7 or higher, you may copy the URL of the attached tar file, and feed it into the http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php script on your website to allow it to automatically extract the files; then use the script to clear caches.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Fixes have been made to the following issues (Described in more detail):
- A 'news' award can cause the Admin Zone front page to malfunction
- Attachments won't preview
- CEDI tree-management problem
- Calendar 'mktime' error
- Can't view a newsletter from the newsletter archive
- Deleting a catalogue leaves behind orphaned catalogue entries
- Error when going back to edit a newsletter after deciding against a preview
- If orphaned catalogue entries exist, a search will produce a stack dump
- Importing gallery images from a zip doesn't work
- OcCLE 'edit' command problem
- Post awards may cause the Admin Zone front page to malfunction.
- Spaces may be lost between words in the WYSIWYG editor
- Specific permissions screen problem
- Translation interface rendering problem
- Video CMS do-next error