To upgrade from any previous 3.0.x release, simply upload the files inside the attached tar file over existing files (7-zip is just one of many tools for tar files). After this is done, run http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php and choose to clear caches.
Alternatively, if you are running 3.0.7 or higher, you may copy the URL of the attached tar file, and feed it into the http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php script on your website to allow it to automatically extract the files; then use the script to clear caches.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Fixes have been made to the following issues (Described in more detail):
- Attachment upload-failure creating ghostly content
- CEDI 'random page' feature broken
- CEDI attachment permissions problems
- Catalogue e-mail fields displayed incorrectly
- Catalogue input fields that don't support Comcode say that they do
- Catalogue long-text fields do not display correctly
- Chat stability improvements
- Clicking on calendar cell to add event always makes it in the morning
- Comcode buttons don't work for chat messages
- Errors sending emails to default admin/test users
- Long-text input fields missing
- My Profile link may be broken
- Paypal problems