To upgrade from any previous 2.6.x release, simply upload the files inside the attached zip files over existing files. After this is done, run http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php.
For more details, see our upgrading tutorial.
Note: Before upgrading a registered site you should check to make sure that your upgrade period is still active. If if is not you should not upload sources/version.php.
Fixes have been made to the following issues (Described in more detail):
- Catalogue uploads with SEO-urls
- Chatroom creation from Chatcode
- Cookies-conflict with ocPortal when PHP is misconfigured
- Disappearing custom theme images (inc. Emoticons and Rank images)
- Error when emptying the language cache
- Gallery permissions misreported, Personal galleries broken
- Incorrect error message when using main_notes block
- Incorrect file permissions for non-English after installation
- Mark post unread upon editing does not work
- Match key permission problems
- Menu editor does not remember 'expanded/contracted' status when re-editing
- Misordered comment topic posts
- Ordering doesn't work after browsing past the first page of results, for some content types
- Page/match-key permissions broken with multiple usergroups
- Poll unblinding permissions do not work correctly
- Poor behaviour of the 'LOCALE_SUBST' language string
- Problem with multi-language support
- Required custom profile fields belonging to default groups
- Subgallery thumbnail bug
- The "new content" newsletter features uses incorrect URLs
- The db_notes block (Admin Centre front page notes box) doesn't work
- The submitter of a catalogue entry can't edit it
- With short urls, archive links for iotds and polls broken
- mysql5 strict-mode incompatibilities
- phpBB import failure when importing usergroups
- as well as minor things, such as typos, and race conditions (aka concurrency issues)
Any common upgrade problems are being tracked in this forum topic.
If you have another problem, please file a bug report and ocProducts will respond and update the topic accordingly.