To upgrade from previous 2.5.x releases, simply upload the files inside the attached zip files over existing files. After this is done, run http://mybaseurl/force_upgrade.php.
Note: Before upgrading a registered site you should check to make sure that your upgrade period is still active. If if is not you should not upload sources/version.php.
- Internationalised number formats no longer cause problems with various aspects of the system
- Comcode pages no longer load attribute-embedded-Comcode with incorrect privileges
- Bugs with forum ordering have been fixed
- E-mails no longer appear corrupt on old PHP versions
- Error messages generated by outdated data in the trackback system are no longer logged
- After clearing the Comcode cache, OCF posts no longer show as blank when viewed from an abstract-forum-layer comment topic
- Combined RSS and Atom feeds now function in the RSS blocks
- Menu rendering bug that affected Konqueror has been worked-around
- Referer statistics now load a lot faster
- The left hand menu of a new zone may now be edited without requiring additional chmodding
- "Simple-Deleting" an orphaned gallery image now works
- Memory consumption when choosing a template to edit has been reduced