- stores temporary cookies that are removed when you close the browser window, such as a user session identifier; uses Google Analytics for analysing visitor trends and tracking the effectiveness of our advertisements;
- stores cookies (yes/no) for remembering what things have been turned off/closed;
- stores cookies for improving the usability of engaging aspects such as the chat room or forum (in particular, auto-saving of partly typed posts);
- stores other kinds of cookie that are mentioned before they are set;
- logs basic information pertaining to your computer including your IP address, web browser name, and operating system;
- stores other information that you explicitly enter, such as your account information, or forum posts;
- if you are logged in, your member profile will update the publicly displayed time that you last visited (which will also be stored in a cookie), and you will show as online (unless you login as invisible).
We may occasionally send bulk emails about ocPortal.com, or matters relating to ocPortal to our members. We will not send bulk e-mails or allow others to send bulk e-mails, which we believe would be considered spam.
We will not share private details other than what can be seen in the forum profile and public postings unless legally required to do so.
All private-posts and posts, whether 'deleted' or not, are stored on the server and may be reviewed if we feel we have cause for an investigation. If you do want to keep something private, do not use our services for transmitting it. Situations involving investigations can be anything at our discretion, for example, to investigate specific incidents of our services being used for racism or harassment.
- Will identify your website URL and website name to a central ocProducts server when you access the Admin Zone, so that we can measure deployment statistics and identify where our software works effectively and when it does not. This data is not shared publicly. You may disable this functionality if you wish to by requesting a programmer remove the user.php remote call in sources/site.php.