HTML Logo by World Wide Web Consortium (www.w3.org). Click to learn more about our commitment to accessibility and standards.

Moving forward with Composr

ocPortal has been relaunched as Composr CMS. ocPortal 9 is superseded by Composr 10.

Head over to compo.sr for our new site, and to our migration roadmap. Existing ocPortal member accounts have been mirrored.

Hi and some questions

Login / Search

[ Join | More ]
 Add topic 
Posted
Rating:

Fan in action

New user gauging the system and whats going on.

Just a update.

I posted on another forum I go to offering a little something if anyone could take a look at a login cookie thing for a secondary imageboard site as I posted above.

Someone came up and after some discussion I have a proper working system using 2 files the htaccess and a php file which redirects you to ocportal to login and once logged in the php file verifies a ocportal session and makes a cookie to give you access for a hour before checking your ocportal session again.

The cookie time is variable and the code is just 2 files.

I will be working with this guy hopefully for some extended things to the code like maintenance mode staff only and and a couple other things.

Just posting here to say I have got a stand alone working system that can be used and ported to any ocportal installation to work with any secondary site directory etc on the domain.

I don't know about posting the code and won't until at least the guy has finished helping with creation and once start and get my proper site running.

So this post is just a informative post saying the goal is so far achieved, a few extras to the goal are being worked out currently with the guy.
Back to the top

There are too many online users to list.
Control functions:

Quick reply   Contract

Your name:
Your message: