HTML Logo by World Wide Web Consortium (www.w3.org). Click to learn more about our commitment to accessibility and standards.

Moving forward with Composr

ocPortal has been relaunched as Composr CMS. ocPortal 9 is superseded by Composr 10.

Head over to compo.sr for our new site, and to our migration roadmap. Existing ocPortal member accounts have been mirrored.

Dutch

Login / Search

[ Join | More ]
 Add topic 
Posted
Rating:

Dutch

Leon said

If i recal right the PSD template (for all buttons) is availeble somewere here on the forum. That was also the most easy part of translating.

I think only the PSDs for 2.5 are available on the forum. We'll package up the 3.1 PSDs soon. :)

Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Honoured member

bump.. I started working again on the Dutch files.. I cant give a estimated time of release due to having a pooload of work..

I'll download the newest files tonight and have a start on it..
Found a program which makes it a bit more easyer for to translate..

:D  Dont shoot the messenger!!  :D

How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.

Chris Graham said

I guess a warning in your line of work tends tomean 'run for cover'. Fortunately it's not so severe when it comes to computers ;).
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Hi Leon :)! Welcome back :D.

Become a fan of Composr on Facebook or add me as a friend. Add me on on Twitter. Support me on Patreon
Was I helpful?
  • If not, please let us know how we can do better (please try and propose any bigger ideas in such a way that they are fundable and scalable).
  • If so, please let others know about Composr whenever you see the opportunity or support me on Patreon.
  • If my reply is too Vulcan or expressed too much in business-strategy terms, and not particularly personal, I apologise. As a company & project maintainer, time is very limited to me, so usually when I write a reply I try and make it generic advice to all readers. I'm also naturally a joined-up thinker, so I always express my thoughts in combined business and technical terms. I recognise not everyone likes that, don't let my Vulcan-thinking stop you enjoying Composr on fun personal projects.
  • If my response can inspire a community tutorial, that's a great way of giving back to the project as a user.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Community saint

Welcome back hope to see you more.

I run http://otakuplayground.com and am hopping to make themes and other things for ocportal even though I no longer use it for otakuplayground.com I still love it and feel it could go far with the right help. It needs themes and needs people to advertise for it.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Honoured member

Thanks for the welcome guys. I have been so busy... I now have a new VPS server running.. w00t!! and it is so stable... Better then the old one that was crashing due to software update failures...

Chris Graham said

I guess a warning in your line of work tends tomean 'run for cover'. Fortunately it's not so severe when it comes to computers ;).
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Community saint

cool I have a new server but I am still on a shared server. Good job though, wish I had enough money for one of those.

I run http://otakuplayground.com and am hopping to make themes and other things for ocportal even though I no longer use it for otakuplayground.com I still love it and feel it could go far with the right help. It needs themes and needs people to advertise for it.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Honoured member

Working hard for it :D.. Its under 40 Euro's a month my server.. Its cheaper then having to have a separate hosting package for each site..

Chris Graham said

Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Community saint

how many sites do you have?
I have a 2 hosting accounts and its only 15 a month.

Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Honoured member

4 sites. But i got a VPS instead of hosting accounts.
So i have "almost full" control over it.
Next to the sites i also run a Teamspeak server on it.

Chris Graham said

Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Community saint

ah ya a team speak or even shoutcast you can not do on a shared server. Thats the only thing I can not do that I want to do.
but one of my members is using his own computer as a shoutcast server.

Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Well-settled

Leon, How far are you with this pack for the version 3.x.x
I have try it for myself but my knowledge of this is to low.  :(  :(
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in action

Hi Leon,

Is there any progress in the Dutch Language update? If you need some help plz pm me i'm new at using OCPortal but very quick learning :)

thnx

Jurgen
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in action

I am getting this error message when I try to download the dutch .zip :

The requested resource (url:uploads/attachments/Dutch language pack.zip) does not exist.

is there a way for me to find a dutch language package ? That is important for my project !

The requested resource (url:uploads/attachments/Dutch language pack.zip) does not exist

is there a way for me to find a dutch language package ? That is very important for my project !

Thanks in advance !   

Baudouin
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in action

Contact me

Ik wil graag contact met personen die mogelijk actief zijn, of zijn geweest met de vertaling.

Ik pak het project op, graag contact opnemen met: info (a) ontwerpexpert.nl

Dank

I want contact with people that have worked on the dutch translation.

Please contact me: info (at) ontwerpexpert.nl

Thanks

- Design 24/7 -
Back to the top

There are too many online users to list.
Control functions:

Quick reply   Contract

Your name:
Your message: