HTML Logo by World Wide Web Consortium (www.w3.org). Click to learn more about our commitment to accessibility and standards.

Moving forward with Composr

ocPortal has been relaunched as Composr CMS. ocPortal 9 is superseded by Composr 10.

Head over to compo.sr for our new site, and to our migration roadmap. Existing ocPortal member accounts have been mirrored.

Spanish

Login / Search

[ Join | More ]
 Add topic 
Posted
Rating:

Non-joined user

Spanish

estoy en un 60% de la version 4.1.3

ya casi termino con el pack, ya que termine pondre un link de descarga externo con las carpetas que se necesita para que funcione el lenguaje correcto
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in training

ya termine con la traduccion, solo estoy revisando si no hay errores y subire un link con el contenido descargable

and ending with the translation, I'm just checking if there are errors and upload a link with downloadable content
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Well-settled

Can you give me an estimate when you will be finished with this? Or if you have given up so I can start translating it? Not sure why it takes 12 more days to proof read it :)

I can help you proof read it, as sometimes errors cant be seen without the help of others.

Last edit: by cpet
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Well-settled

Guess I will continue translating it to Spanish.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Non-joined user

Chris,

Has this person contacted you regarding the translation?
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Well-settled

Rediculous

If you are going to translate something that's fine if you are going to give up at least let us know. So someone who is actually interested in translating it can do it but needs to know for sure. As I will not spend my time when you will just magically post it.

So if you care please post if not I will do my work and send in the translation.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Non-joined user

Still no Spanish translation ?

When will the spanish translation be ready ?
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Well-settled

I am doing this slowly, due to work I can't work on this everyday. But it will get done and I will post it. Frustrates me when people say they will do things but then they don't.

Can't promise a date but I can promise it will get done.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Non-joined user

aguardo

quiero la traduccionnnnn
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Well-settled

RE: spanish translation

Hello,

I have lost interest in translating this due to the fact it's too much work, and I no longer use/need a Spanish site. Please forgive me that I have failed to achieve victory.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Translations are a big job, we admit - 100% would be a large job for one person. Thanks for what you've done - have you been working with Launchpad? That way someone else can benefit from the work you've started :).

Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Honoured member

Sheez, No LUV for Espanol huh?

Who's running this one.

I got the time and the Language know how.

That's strange, as I started writing this message… Queen - Another one bites the dust came on my MP3 player…. tale tell sign maybe?   :lol:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Honoured member

abstract_file_manager  check
addons - inprogress
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Honoured member

Attachment
Error code text output
» Download: error.txt (3 Kb, 462 downloads so far)
UGH! something popped. When I try to go back and review the translations I've completed say abstract_file_manager for Spanish

I get
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Hi,

Funnily enough someone just reported this exact bug via a ticket. I'm working on fixing it now.

However, have you considered using Launchpad for the translation? There's about 1/4 done already on there.

Become a fan of Composr on Facebook or add me as a friend. Add me on on Twitter. Support me on Patreon
Was I helpful?
  • If not, please let us know how we can do better (please try and propose any bigger ideas in such a way that they are fundable and scalable).
  • If so, please let others know about Composr whenever you see the opportunity or support me on Patreon.
  • If my reply is too Vulcan or expressed too much in business-strategy terms, and not particularly personal, I apologise. As a company & project maintainer, time is very limited to me, so usually when I write a reply I try and make it generic advice to all readers. I'm also naturally a joined-up thinker, so I always express my thoughts in combined business and technical terms. I recognise not everyone likes that, don't let my Vulcan-thinking stop you enjoying Composr on fun personal projects.
  • If my response can inspire a community tutorial, that's a great way of giving back to the project as a user.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

I think this sources/lang.php file fixes the problem.

Attachment
» Download: lang.php (43 Kb, 355 downloads so far)

Become a fan of Composr on Facebook or add me as a friend. Add me on on Twitter. Support me on Patreon
Was I helpful?
  • If not, please let us know how we can do better (please try and propose any bigger ideas in such a way that they are fundable and scalable).
  • If so, please let others know about Composr whenever you see the opportunity or support me on Patreon.
  • If my reply is too Vulcan or expressed too much in business-strategy terms, and not particularly personal, I apologise. As a company & project maintainer, time is very limited to me, so usually when I write a reply I try and make it generic advice to all readers. I'm also naturally a joined-up thinker, so I always express my thoughts in combined business and technical terms. I recognise not everyone likes that, don't let my Vulcan-thinking stop you enjoying Composr on fun personal projects.
  • If my response can inspire a community tutorial, that's a great way of giving back to the project as a user.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Honoured member

Yes!  Thx Chris, that worked.

and now I'm back to work  translating away.  I make no promises people, there is a mess load of work to do.

I looked over the stuff on launchpad, I think I prefer to work local for now.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in action

OK friends… After lots of tears & bleeding  :'(  im at 88% of completion into Spanish… Definitely after all the work for all of us, I can say that syntax from UK English into Mexican Spanish is more difficult than other combinations… I approached translation in a "Senior" way… Addressing the users as senior… Later it will be easier to translate in a more casual way… Now.. After saying this (Chris), Ill begin posting all the fixes that still need to be done & that I need help with for that precious 100%… :thumbs:

Lets do it… (I'm encouraging myself…  :lol: )
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in action

Admin/Setup > Comcode error > line 3

Where do I start looking for this…

Error began while translating…

IE + v 4.1.12

Adminzone/Setup > Comcode error line 3
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in action

Adminzone/Structure > Comcode error line 1

Same thing…

Adminzone/Structure > Comcode line1
Back to the top

There are too many online users to list.
Control functions:

Quick reply   Expand