HTML Logo by World Wide Web Consortium (www.w3.org). Click to learn more about our commitment to accessibility and standards.

Moving forward with Composr

ocPortal has been relaunched as Composr CMS, which is now in beta. ocPortal 9 will be superseded by Composr 10.

Head over to compo.sr for our new site, and to our migration roadmap. Existing ocPortal member accounts have been mirrored.

ocPortal 7.1.3 released - Comments

Login / Search

[ Join | More ]

ocPortal 7.1.3 released

Posted 29 July 2011, 3:40 PM

7.1.3 released. Read the full article for a list of changes, and upgrade information.

Read more

worked for me.

Went smoothly - v 7.1.1 to 7.1.3.

First time using ocPortal's upgrade software.

I am impressed.

7.1.3 problem

I upgraded from site and noticed the Previews don't work after upgrade. I then downloaded .tar file and still have new preview, it show blank when I click on it.

I will respond on the apparent preview issue in this topic:
View topic: 7.1.3 Posts Previews are blank - ocPortal

Chat Requests

With the upgrade from 7.1.1 to 7.1.3, I'm getting chat requests from "Guest" and "admin " (me).  I've checked permision settings for "Guest" and I should not be getting these constant chat requests.

What bugs me is that I'm getting constant chat "requests" from myself. Is there a fix, or a bad setting on my end that I should be checking?

curtisbrew said

With the upgrade from 7.1.1 to 7.1.3, I'm getting chat requests from "Guest" and "admin " (me).  I've checked permision settings for "Guest" and I should not be getting these constant chat requests.

What bugs me is that I'm getting constant chat "requests" from myself. Is there a fix, or a bad setting on my end that I should be checking?

Is this what you are experiencing?

http://ocportal.com/fo…pgrade-to-711-and-a_2.htm

The 'chat requests' bug seems to have been fixed. It might not have been a bug at all. I checked the permission settings and the chatroom was set to 'view' by guests so it's possible that it was due to the configuration.

There are too many online users to list.
Control functions:

Quick reply   Contract

Your name:
Your message: