HTML Logo by World Wide Web Consortium ( Click to learn more about our commitment to accessibility and standards.

Moving forward with Composr

ocPortal has been relaunched as Composr CMS, which is now in beta. ocPortal 9 will be superseded by Composr 10.

Head over to for our new site, and to our migration roadmap. Existing ocPortal member accounts have been mirrored.

ocBank (#downloads_321) - Comments

Login / Search

[ Join | More ]

ocBank by Kamen Blaginov

Downloads: 600
Added: 22 July 2010
Members can deposit some of their hard earned points (but not the gift points) into a "bank account" and extract them again only after a month. The administrator can set the interest rate, that users will get with their points back at the end of the account term. To set the Interest rate go to Admin Zone > Setup > Manage point-store inventory and click "edit your point-store configuration" and change the interest rate to the level you would like. To deposit p…

I've only used "Cron" once in my lifetime.

I just added this addon to one of the sites I created.

Do I need to set up a Cron Job for this?

I never really dug into Cron Jobs before, so I'm a noob when it comes to this. Thanks for your understanding…lol

CRON setup (linking ocPortal to CRON) is described in the ocPortal configuration tutorial :). It also says a way to do it even if you don't have real CRON on the server.

I'll read the tut,  thanks. I do have Cron on this server. So hopefully can work things out. I want to use that ocDeadPeople too. That just looks hilarious.

1 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None
Control functions:

Quick reply   Contract

Your name:
Your message: