HTML Logo by World Wide Web Consortium (www.w3.org). Click to learn more about our commitment to accessibility and standards.

Moving forward with Composr

ocPortal has been relaunched as Composr CMS, which is now in beta. ocPortal 9 will be superseded by Composr 10.

Head over to compo.sr for our new site, and to our migration roadmap. Existing ocPortal member accounts have been mirrored.

4.1.4 released (#news_152)

Login / Search

[ Join | More ]

This is a spacer post for a website comment topic. The content this topic relates to: 4.1.4 released

"amichan" does not have the specific-permission, 'See non-validated content, if directed to it'.

We're still making the release, the post will be validated when it's all working.

Oh thought I was doing some thing wrong. Well that or you blocked me from seeing it.

Speaking of which does ocportal allow you to block a member from parts of the site. Like  not a full ban but banned from like say the shoutbox?

Yes, via usergroup permissions (you'd put them in a usergroup without access). However please don't get too off-topic here, as everyone upgrading is likely to want to read all these comments.

Ok thanks and now that I can get to this I am going to try and upgrade.  If I find any bugs in this version I will let you know.

Thanks again.

Sorry, but not able to find the .tar file. Should this be attached to this news message?

Regards

You need to fill in your current version number, then click generate, and the tar will come up.

Ahh….wow. Did not expect such wonderful functionality. Very impressed not only by the system but also the whole environment and even in details.

Thanks for your help  :thumbs:

1 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None
Control functions:

Quick reply   Contract

Your name:
Your message: