HTML Logo by World Wide Web Consortium ( Click to learn more about our commitment to accessibility and standards.

Moving forward with Composr

ocPortal has been relaunched as Composr CMS, which is now in beta. ocPortal 9 will be superseded by Composr 10.

Head over to for our new site, and to our migration roadmap. Existing ocPortal member accounts have been mirrored.

4.1.11 released (#news_167) - Comments

Login / Search

[ Join | More ]

4.1.11 released

Posted 21 July 2009, 2:21 PM

4.1.11 released. Read the full article for a list of changes, and upgrade information.

Read more

I made the first post! Nice update, I didn't even notice those glitches :D

Thx for the update,  good thing I had a backup.
Cause my custom theme got BORKED.

Really, what happened?

If it makes you feel better, Chris, I also updated with one of my custom themed sites and all went a-okay.  :thumbs:

The sideblock styling went on vacation.  :lol:
My custom logo quit on me  :lol:

and some other stuff I can't recall.

I just went ahead and NUKED it and started clean on 4.1.11

Great for u Eric, glad u didn't have any issues.  :thumbs:

A lot of my stuff I didn't rename, but "changed" anyway, if that makes sense. I wonder if you renamed things that messed other stuff up… like your logo perhaps. I don't even remember the file names that were updated… but what you could do is take a look at the coding for both and check the differences. And I mean on your custom theme.

Not I Eric.

Not that vested in the product yet.

I'm ok with calling it a bork and moving forward with a clean install.

Once I deploy though, then perhaps I may be more interested in finding out why.  I concede that it will be too late then  :lol:

1 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None
Control functions:

Quick reply   Contract

Your name:
Your message: