HTML Logo by World Wide Web Consortium (www.w3.org). Click to learn more about our commitment to accessibility and standards.

Moving forward with Composr

ocPortal has been relaunched as Composr CMS, which is now in beta. ocPortal 9 will be superseded by Composr 10.

Head over to compo.sr for our new site, and to our migration roadmap. Existing ocPortal member accounts have been mirrored.

Update 3.1.1

Login / Search

[ Join | More ]
 Add topic 
Posted
Rating:
#28931 (In Topic #6640)

Fan in training

Hello

Since I updated the setting towards 3.1.1 I cannot make any
more of under category in download

Code

Parent

If there are additional categories available underneath a category then there will be a clickable 'plus' icon shown to the left of it. Choose your selection by clicking.

The current selection for this tree-list is "2".

I have nothing any more but this impossible to choose a category
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in training

Afflicted it is me which had made an error in ocPortal base-configuration editor
on the level of default_lang I had put FR has the place of EN I have retablis and all functions
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in training

For the remote loadings that does not go
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Community saint

I think it will be easier for everyone if you just type your questions in french. I'll post a translation when i visit the forum (provided you keep them reasonably short).

Je pense que c'est mieux pour tout le monde si tu écris en français. Je posterai une traduction à la suite quand je passe sur le forum (si c'est raisonnablement court).

www.precorp.fr

Last one to leave the country, please turn off the lights.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

I concur with moimaim – I have a lot of trouble understanding.

Also, thanks for the help moimaim!

Become a fan of ocPortal on Facebook or add me as a friend. Add me on on Twitter.
Was I helpful?
  • If not, please let us know how we can do better (please try and propose any bigger ideas in such a way that they are fundable and scalable).
  • If so, please let others know about ocPortal whenever you see the opportunity.
  • If my reply is too Vulcan or expressed too much in business-strategy terms, and not particularly personal, I apologise. As a company & project maintainer, time is very limited to me, so usually when I write a reply I try and make it generic advice to all readers. I'm also naturally a joined-up thinker, so I always express my thoughts in combined business and technical terms. I recognise not everyone likes that, don't let my Vulcan-thinking stop you enjoying ocPortal on fun personal projects.
  • If my response can inspire a community tutorial, that's a great way of giving back to the project as a user.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

It sounds like the root category has somehow been deleted, but I don't know how that could be.

Please attach a screenshot to show us the problem by picture.

Please answer this post in French.

Become a fan of ocPortal on Facebook or add me as a friend. Add me on on Twitter.
Was I helpful?
  • If not, please let us know how we can do better (please try and propose any bigger ideas in such a way that they are fundable and scalable).
  • If so, please let others know about ocPortal whenever you see the opportunity.
  • If my reply is too Vulcan or expressed too much in business-strategy terms, and not particularly personal, I apologise. As a company & project maintainer, time is very limited to me, so usually when I write a reply I try and make it generic advice to all readers. I'm also naturally a joined-up thinker, so I always express my thoughts in combined business and technical terms. I recognise not everyone likes that, don't let my Vulcan-thinking stop you enjoying ocPortal on fun personal projects.
  • If my response can inspire a community tutorial, that's a great way of giving back to the project as a user.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in training

Merci moimaim car j'utilisé altavista Babel Fish Traduction.

Bon je m'explique. J'usque la tout allez bien je faisait mes catégories et sous-catégories au fur et a mesure. Dans la zone d'administration j'ai vu qu'il y avait la mise a jour de la 3.1.1 ce que je fait.

Et depuis dans l'administration lorsque je veux ajouté une sous catégorie et bien je ne peux pas car il me met tout en racine.

voici le screen

Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

(Perhaps you could help translate this moimaim :))

It looks like a Javascript error is happening. Go to Tools (Outils) and then "Error Console" (or sometimes "Javascript console"). Clear the error list. Refresh the ocPortal add page. Do any new errors show up in the list? If so, please attach a screenshot of those.

Was I helpful?
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in training

is what it is ocCLE? so yes I cannot be useful to me about it
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Community saint

BruNo said

Merci moimaim car j'utilisé altavista Babel Fish Traduction.

Bon je m'explique. J'usque la tout allez bien je faisait mes catégories et sous-catégories au fur et a mesure. Dans la zone d'administration j'ai vu qu'il y avait la mise a jour de la 3.1.1 ce que je fait.

Et depuis dans l'administration lorsque je veux ajouté une sous catégorie et bien je ne peux pas car il me met tout en racine.

voici le screen

Let me explain. Until now everything was fine, I was doing my categories and sub-categories. Then in the Admin zone, I saw an update was available, so I updated to 3.1.1.
Since then, in the administration zone, I can't add sub-categories anymore because everything goes into root.

Here's the screen:

www.precorp.fr

Last one to leave the country, please turn off the lights.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Was I helpful?
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in training

they are the errors

Code

Erreur : missing ; before statement
Fichier source : http://x-perienceweb.info/themes/X-perience/templates_cached/EN/javascript_tree_list.js
Ligne : 175, Colonne : 45
Code source :
> <a title="Cliquez pour choisir une liste d'article" href="#" id="'+this.name+'tsel_c_'+node.getAttribute('id')+'" style="color: '+colour+'">'+escape_html(node.getAttribute('title'))+'<\/a> '+extra+'<br />';

Code

Erreur : doc_onmouseover is not defined
Fichier source : http://x-perienceweb.info/cms/index.php?page=cms_downloads&type=misc
Ligne : 1

Code

Erreur : doc_onmouseout is not defined
Fichier source : http://x-perienceweb.info/cms/index.php?page=cms_downloads&type=misc
Ligne : 1

Code

Erreur : tree_list is not defined
Fichier source : http://x-perienceweb.info/cms/index.php?page=cms_downloads&type=ac
Ligne : 430

Code

Erreur : missing ; before statement
Fichier source : http://x-perienceweb.info/themes/X-perience/templates_cached/EN/javascript_tree_list.js
Ligne : 175, Colonne : 45
Code source :
> <a title="Cliquez pour choisir une liste d'article" href="#" id="'+this.name+'tsel_c_'+node.getAttribute('id')+'" style="color: '+colour+'">'+escape_html(node.getAttribute('title'))+'<\/a> '+extra+'<br />';

Code

Erreur : tree_list is not defined
Fichier source : http://x-perienceweb.info/cms/index.php?page=cms_downloads&type=ac
Ligne : 430
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Ah, bon. C'est un incompatibility avec francais.

In the JAVASCRIPT_TREE_LIST.tpl template change {!TREE_LIST_SELECT#} to {!TREE_LIST_SELECT#;}. Then clear your template cache.

Was I helpful?
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in training

That did not change anything however I did it in the thémes
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

{!TREE_LIST_SELECT#} appears twice in the file, so two changes needed making. I'm 100% sure this is the cause of the bug.

Was I helpful?
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in training

I made to both but if I download ocportal 3.1.1 and known I take the templates by default is what that goes resoudre the problem?
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Fan in training

Good I changed all the templates while beginning again on files new
and I always have this same errure by emptying the template mask
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Sorry, but I'm having trouble understanding again. Please reply in French so moimaim can translate for you.

Was I helpful?
Back to the top

1 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None
Control functions:

Quick reply   Contract

Your name:
Your message: