If you are getting an 'Internal Server Error' with ocPortal it is possible you are being blocked by mod_security. Full details are in this community documentation page…Configuring mod_security - ocPortal.com
There are also many other possibilities for Internal Server Error messages, such as:
- Invalid rules in your .htaccess file
- Blocking by suhosin or suphp, which is similar to mod_security but works for PHP itself; usually this problem relates to an excess of file/directory write or execute permissions for 'everyone' or 'group'.
- A malfunctioning web server
Was I helpful?
- If not, please let us know how we can do better (please try and propose any bigger ideas in such a way that they are fundable and scalable).
- If so, please let others know about Composr whenever you see the opportunity or support me on Patreon.
- If my reply is too Vulcan or expressed too much in business-strategy terms, and not particularly personal, I apologise. As a company & project maintainer, time is very limited to me, so usually when I write a reply I try and make it generic advice to all readers. I'm also naturally a joined-up thinker, so I always express my thoughts in combined business and technical terms. I recognise not everyone likes that, don't let my Vulcan-thinking stop you enjoying Composr on fun personal projects.
- If my response can inspire a community tutorial, that's a great way of giving back to the project as a user.