A resource (usually an entry or a category) is being referenced or linked to by name/identifier, but there is no such resource.
How did this happen?
Common causes include:
- If you delete something and then use your back button to try and access what you just deleted.
- If you follow a link to something that has since been deleted.
It is also possible that there is some form of corruption in the database. For example, an entry says it is in a category that doesn't actually exist.
How do I fix it?
Fix any invalid links.
If you believe you have found a bug in the software, report it.
Was I helpful?
- If not, please let us know how we can do better (please try and propose any bigger ideas in such a way that they are fundable and scalable).
- If so, please let others know about Composr whenever you see the opportunity or support me on Patreon.
- If my reply is too Vulcan or expressed too much in business-strategy terms, and not particularly personal, I apologise. As a company & project maintainer, time is very limited to me, so usually when I write a reply I try and make it generic advice to all readers. I'm also naturally a joined-up thinker, so I always express my thoughts in combined business and technical terms. I recognise not everyone likes that, don't let my Vulcan-thinking stop you enjoying Composr on fun personal projects.
- If my response can inspire a community tutorial, that's a great way of giving back to the project as a user.