ocPortal failed to do a simple file write.
How did this happen?
The most common causes of this problem are a lack of disk space of available disk quota.
However it is also possible that:
- You tried to use an empty file for something that requires a real file.
- There is a disk error.
How do I fix it?
First identify if you are out of disk space or quota space. If you are, resolve this problem by making some space or contacting your web host.
If you believe it could be a disk error take a backup as soon as possible ad contact the web host.
If it is just due to an empty file observe that you need to give a real file to perform the operation you attempted.
Was I helpful?
- If not, please let us know how we can do better (please try and propose any bigger ideas in such a way that they are fundable and scalable).
- If so, please let others know about Composr whenever you see the opportunity or support me on Patreon.
- If my reply is too Vulcan or expressed too much in business-strategy terms, and not particularly personal, I apologise. As a company & project maintainer, time is very limited to me, so usually when I write a reply I try and make it generic advice to all readers. I'm also naturally a joined-up thinker, so I always express my thoughts in combined business and technical terms. I recognise not everyone likes that, don't let my Vulcan-thinking stop you enjoying Composr on fun personal projects.
- If my response can inspire a community tutorial, that's a great way of giving back to the project as a user.