The short answer is no. There are however 3 ways you can get one-way transfer of events:
- The calendar has partial support for the hcalendar microformat. You can get plugins for some browsers to automatically pick up events from this and make it quick to transfer them to some other program.
- Programmers can access an API to export the whole calendar to icalendar format.
- You can overlay RSS feeds, which some calendars can export, onto the calendar.
That's probably not what you're looking for, but the ocPortal calendar isn't really designed for advanced groupware needs, at least at the moment.
Was I helpful?
- If not, please let us know how we can do better (please try and propose any bigger ideas in such a way that they are fundable and scalable).
- If so, please let others know about ocPortal whenever you see the opportunity.
- If my reply is too Vulcan or expressed too much in business-strategy terms, and not particularly personal, I apologise. As a company & project maintainer, time is very limited to me, so usually when I write a reply I try and make it generic advice to all readers. I'm also naturally a joined-up thinker, so I always express my thoughts in combined business and technical terms. I recognise not everyone likes that, don't let my Vulcan-thinking stop you enjoying ocPortal on fun personal projects.
- If my response can inspire a community tutorial, that's a great way of giving back to the project as a user.